Wednesday, November 28, 2012

..and that's who I am..








Olen muutamissa blogeissa törmännyt and that's who I am -kuviin, ja päätin minäkin kertoa teille pieniä juttuja itsestäni näin kuvien muodossa. Laittakaahan linkkiä kommenttiboksiin jos teidänkin blogeistanne löytyy vastaavia - jos ei, haastan kaikki blogilliset lukijani tekemään itsestään paljastuksia :)

//I've seen these images in many blogs, and decided to tell you little bit about myself with these pictures. Leave me a comment if you have made similar post, I would love to check it out! If not, I challenge you to reveal something about yourself using and that's who I am -images :)

4 comments:

  1. love this post :) the tumblr was so much fun to look through.
    had to make a post myself

    http://pshawscorner.com/2012/11/30/time-killer-thursdays-12-and-thats-who-i-am/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I go and check our your post right away!

      Delete
  2. Ihana postaus <3
    T:Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time!